Monday, September 24, 2012

a rainy day. . .

Photobucket This morning we had to return to the health clinic to have Lili's TB test read. Thankfully it was negative. Afterwards we came back to the hotel, had lunch at a Japanese restaurant, and came back to the room for a nap. We had planned to go explore the nearby park after our nap. We've heard that there is even a little amusement park inside the park with rides for little ones! But when we woke up, it was raining. Pouring. So right now Lili is watching a Chinese cartoon on TV. I have no idea what it's about - I'm hoping it's not the Chinese version of "Family Guy"!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Jill and Ed .... Just two more days and you will be home .... I am imagining that you are more than ready for that! We will be having D Group as you arrive I think or around that time ... not real sure.
All the pics are so fun to see and you look so happy Jill.
It has been hot and muggy here too .... so you will feel right at home I am afraid.
I look forward to seeing you as soon as it is possible .....
Keep on keeping on and may you all sleep a lot on the plane ride home....
love and prayers .... Karen

Post a Comment